Apply for P19AS00057
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Southwest Border Resource Protection Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 15, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Native American Affairs: Technical Assistance to Tribes for Fiscal Year 2019
Previous opportunity: Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00057
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00057) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 19 FA 0081||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0039||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0082||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0040||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FAG 0041||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0043||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FAG 0042||Notice of Intent|
|BOR DO 19 F002||Native American Affairs: Technical Assistance to Tribes for Fiscal Year 2019|
|F19AS00148||R1 State Wildlife Grants Formula - For State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only|
|USGS 19 FA 0083||Notice of Intent|
|W912DR1920002||Conservation Interns at Raystown Lake|
|P19AS00063||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|P19AS00061||Documentation and Implementation of Treatment Plans|
|F19AS00153||State Wildlife Grant (SWG) Program|
|F19AS00023||Computer simulation study: Evaluation of the effect of outflow on the temperature of the low salinity zone|
|NPSNOIPAISP19AC00229||Plug or re-plug abandoned oil and gas wells at Padre Island National Seashore, Corpus Christi, TX|
|P19AS00068||Developing Predictive Capacity to Support Adaptive Management|
|USDA NRCS VA CIG 19||NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
|USDA NRCS IA CIG GEN0010088||Iowa Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00057", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.