Apply for F19AS00118
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 27, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Southwest Border Resource Protection Program
Previous opportunity: Population Trends and Reproductive Success of Piping Plovers and other Beach Nesting Birds at Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge (2019)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00118
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00118) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00132||National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant Program|
|F19AS00134||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund: Traditional Conservation Grants|
|F19AS00138||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of|
|F19AS00140||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures|
|F19AS00137||Oregon Zoo Condor Propagation Expansion Project|
|F19AS00139||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures|
|F19AS00144||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund|
|F19AS00151||Fiscal Year 2019 Candidate Conservation Action Funds|
|F19AS00154||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|F19AS00170||Great Lakes Piping Plover Monitoring and Protection Activities in Michigan|
|F19AS00173||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Fish and Aquatic Conservation|
|F19AS00175||Tribal Wildlife Grants Program|
|F19AS00176||Rosendale Waterfowl Production Area|
|F19AS00181||Relationship between body size of Asian carp and hydroacoustic target strength|
|F19AS00186||Navarre Marsh Habitat Restoration Project|
|USDA FS 2019 GLRI||USDA Forest Service - Great Lakes RFA 2019|
|F19AS00191||Competitive State Wildlife Grant (C-SWG) Program|
|F19AS00197||Wetland Restoration in PPJV Priority Areas of the Iowa Wetland Management District|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00118", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.