Native American Affairs: Technical Assistance to Tribes for Fiscal Year 2019 (BOR DO 19 F002)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native American Affairs: Technical Assistance to Tribes for Fiscal Year 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.519.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 14, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY19 and FY20 Region 7 Wetland Program Development Grants
Previous opportunity: Southwest Border Resource Protection Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR DO 19 F002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00148||R1 State Wildlife Grants Formula - For State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only|
|USGS 19 FA 0083||Notice of Intent|
|W912DR1920002||Conservation Interns at Raystown Lake|
|P19AS00063||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|P19AS00061||Documentation and Implementation of Treatment Plans|
|F19AS00153||State Wildlife Grant (SWG) Program|
|F19AS00023||Computer simulation study: Evaluation of the effect of outflow on the temperature of the low salinity zone|
|NPSNOIPAISP19AC00229||Plug or re-plug abandoned oil and gas wells at Padre Island National Seashore, Corpus Christi, TX|
|P19AS00068||Developing Predictive Capacity to Support Adaptive Management|
|USDA NRCS VA CIG 19||NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
|USDA NRCS IA CIG GEN0010088||Iowa Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
|NPSNOIBAND1900233||BAND Ecology Internship for the Ecology Group|
|F19AS00155||Webless Migratory Game Bird Program Request for Proposals 2019|
|NPSNOIPAIS1900239||PAIS 2019 STSR SCA Intern|
|F19AS00159||Animal Waste Lagoon Improvement and Modernization|
|USDA NRCS AR MULTI 19 GEN0010077||Arkansas funding announcement|
|P19AS00070||NOTICE OF INTENT: Revitalizing the Exhibitions of Chapin Mesa Archaeological Museum|
|F19AS00160||Transportation Fellows Program|
|W912DQ 19 2 003||Bat Surveying and Assessment, Ft. Leavenworth, KS|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR DO 19 F002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: