Apply for P18AS00086
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Repair Castle Trail" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent to award, not a request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Reaching Healthcare Professionals in the Prevention of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders through National Professional Organizations
Previous opportunity: PLAN, UPDATE, INRMP FOR DAVIS MONTHAN AFB
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00086
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00086) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00229||Provide Technical Assistance for Project to Conduct Deferred Maintenance of the South Rim Trail|
|P18AS00477||Excavation and Research of a Fossil Locality on Santa Rosa Island at Channel Islands National Park|
|P18AS00714||Samoan Traditional Use Study|
|P19AS00470||Master Cooperative Agreement for Natural and Cultural Resource Research, Conservation, Protection, Monitoring, and Education|
|P19AS00492||Science for the next generation of land stewards|
|P19AS00598||Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00086", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.