Apply for CDC RFA DD18 1803
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCBDDD in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Reaching Healthcare Professionals in the Prevention of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders through National Professional Organizations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.073.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 16, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Youth Interns to Restore Habitat and Protect Wildlife at Pinnacles National Park
Previous opportunity: Repair Castle Trail
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA DD18 1803
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DD18 1803) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA DD18 1801||Promoting Resources for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Awareness and Prevention|
|HRSA 18 080||Newborn Screening Data Repository and Technical Assistance Program|
|HRSA 18 058||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program States/Territories Part B Supplemental Grant Program|
|RFA RM 18 010||NIH Director's Early Independence Award (DP5 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 18 007||Health Careers Opportunity Program: The National HCOP Academies|
|RFA GM 18 003||Coordination Center for the Models of Infectious Disease Agent Study (MIDAS) Program (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA CE18 1803||State Essentials for Childhood Initiative: Implementation of Strategies and Approaches for Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention|
|CDC RFA OE17 17010202SUPP18||CDC's Collaboration with Academia to Strengthen Public Health Workforce Capacity|
|CDC RFA DP18 1805||Provision of Technical Assistance and Training Activities to Assure Comprehensive Cancer Control Outcomes|
|SM 18 013||Assertive Community Treatment Grants (Short Title: ACT)|
|CDC RFA PS18 1812||Sustainable Healthcenter Implementation Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Pilot (SHIPP)|
|RFA HL 19 015||Physician-Scientist (PS) Research Award for Early Stage Investigators (ESIs) (R01 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|SM 18 016||National Center of Excellence for Tobacco-Free Recovery (Short Title: National Center – TFR)|
|SP 18 004||Drug Free Communities Mentoring Program|
|RFA DP 19 001||Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers|
|SM 18 006||Project AWARE - States|
|SP 18 006||Strategic Prevention Framework Partnerships for Success|
|CDC RFA DP18 1815PPHF18||Improving the Health of Americans Through Prevention and Management of Diabetes and Heart Disease and Stroke-Financed in part by 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF)|
|SM 18 009||Mental Health Awareness Training Grants|
|SM 18 012||Community Programs for Outreach and Intervention with Youth and Young Adults at Clinical High Risk for Psychosis (Short Title: CHR-P)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DD18 1803", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.