Apply for MICC FSH 20 0003
- The Department of Defense, Mission and Install. Cmd. JBSA Ft. Sam Houston in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fort Hood Army Compatible Use Buffer Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.610.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 26, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 26, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Building Leaders for Cuban Civil Society
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 2
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for MICC FSH 20 0003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MICC FSH 20 0003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006998||DRL Supporting Sudan’s Democratic Transition|
|SFOP0007000||Gender-Based Violence Prevention in Brazil and/or Paraguay|
|NOI ILAB 20 02||Reducing Child Labor in Mica-Producing Communities of Madagascar|
|20CS19||Support Services for Community Supervision Leadership Symposium|
|ADDENDUM TO NPICPRP DRC||Rights of Indigenous Peoples in conflict affected areas of eastern DRC Addendum, New Partnerships Initiative (NPI) under CPRP APS|
|DOS JHB 202002||Black History Month Performance Program|
|20CS14||Video Production: Community Supervision Leadership Symposium|
|20CS15||Responding to Staff Trauma and Organizational Stress in Community Supervision Agencies|
|72052720APS00002||USAID/Ecuador's New Partnership & Private Sector Engagement Initiative|
|DOS NBO POL FY20 0001||Strengthening Community Capacity and Government Coordination in Preventing Radicalization and Terrorist Recruitment|
|MICC FSH 20 0004||APG Army Compatible Use Buffer Program|
|72051419RFIXXXX||LOCAL CAPACITY BUILDING ACTIVITY “Strengthening Together Activity”|
|W911QY20R0022||US Army Combat Capabilities Development Command Broad Agency Announcement|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 3525||Cultural Resources Support, Travis AFB, CA|
|AF ARS FY20 01||Independence Day (July 4) 2020: Livestream|
|006 FY2020||BOLD ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT/ENTREPRENEURSHIP GRANTS|
|007 FY2020||BOLD CIVIC ENGAGEMENT|
|NOI ILAB 20 04||Supply Chains Tracing Project|
|20JD08||Direct Supervision and Critical Responsivity|
|NOI ILAB 20 07||Strengthening Government Labor Law Enforcement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MICC FSH 20 0003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.