Apply for DHS 20 GPD 111 02 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 2" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.111.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief
Next opportunity: Fort Hood Army Compatible Use Buffer Program
Previous opportunity: End Malaria Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 20 GPD 111 02 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 20 GPD 111 02 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 20 GPD 111 03 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 3|
|DHS 20 GPD 111 10 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 10|
|DHS 20 GPD 111 06 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 6|
|CWD STC 20 004||FY2020 Securing the Cities (STC) Program|
|DHS 20 106 STC 0001||FY2020 Securing the Cities (STC) Program|
|DHS 20 DOD 025 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Urban Search & Rescue (US&R) Response System Readiness Cooperative Agreement|
|DHS 20 NPD 107 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Incident Management System (NIMS)|
|DHS 20 ONA 050 00 99||Other Needs Assistance - Lost Wages|
|EP HIT 20 002||Partnership for Disaster Health Response|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 20 GPD 111 02 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.