Apply for SMY300 FY2022 PASKL
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Malaysia in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), business and commerce, community development, education, environment, health, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), law, justice and legal services, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy KL PAS Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 09, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 19, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $99,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Business and Commerce, Community Development, Education, Environment, Health, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Law, Justice and Legal Services, Other (se
Next opportunity: INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM
Previous opportunity: Correctional Industries Leadership Training – Curriculum Conversion
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SMY300 FY2022 PASKL
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SMY300 FY2022 PASKL", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.