Apply for NIJ 2020 17326
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the law, justice and legal services, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research and Evaluations of Victims of Crime, Fiscal Year 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 20, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BJA FY 20 Second Chance Act Community-Based Reentry Program
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2020 Crime Victim Compensation Program Assessment
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NIJ 2020 17326
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2020 17326) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2020 18254||Research on Juvenile Reoffending, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 18257||Research on Law Enforcement Responses to Sex Trafficking of Minors, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 18232||Longitudinal Research on Delinquency and Crime, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 18233||National Youth Gang Survey, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17170||Assessing the Effectiveness of the Second Chance Act Grant Program: A Phased Evaluation Approach, Fiscal Year 2020|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2020 17326", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.