Region 4 Genetic Management Plans (F17AS00425)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Region 4 Genetic Management Plans" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2017 NOTICE OF INTENT. This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $352,151.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)
Previous opportunity: Surveys for Rare Freshwater Mussels in East Texas
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00425) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00728||Youth in GIS and Resource Management|
|P17AS00729||Partnering For Bat Conservation in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks|
|NOIP17AC01110||White Nose Syndrome Education and Secondary Impact Assessment|
|P17AS00731||Support Community Assistance Fellows|
|P17AS00733||Framework for Addressing Culture Resource Vulnerabilities, Phase I: Impacts Analysis|
|P17AS00734||Formulation and Estimation of the Tradeoff between Fuels and Preparedness Budgets using Translog Econometric Production Function.|
|F17AS00427||Developing a Landscape Conservation Design for the Middle Mississippi River Partnership Phase I|
|NOIP17AC01222||Management for the Conservation of Park Grasslands|
|P17AS00737||Comparative Landscape Scale Cultural Resource Conservation: Maryland and Virginia|
|F17AS00430||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|F17AS00431||Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|P17AS00742||Collaborative Approach to Vegetation Management in the Redwood Creek Watershed|
|P17AS00743||Pinnacles National Park Landbird Monitoring|
|F17AS00432||Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|F17AS00433||Monitoring and Tracking Maine Piping Plovers and Terns and Saltmarsh Sparrows|
|P17AS00746||Provide College Youth with Park Work Experience with the Santa Monica Mountains Fund|
|F17AS00434||Endangered Species Conservation, Recovery Implementation Funds|
|NPSNOIVALL1701546||Fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera NP|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00425", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: