OVW FY 2019 Grants to Enhance Culturally Specific Services for Victims of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program (OVW 2019 15843)
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the education, employment, labor and training, housing, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), income security and social services, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2019 Grants to Enhance Culturally Specific Services for Victims of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.016.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 21 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Housing, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Income Security and Social Services, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Mine Health and Safety Grants
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Rockaways, Queens, New York
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2019 15843", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: