Apply for DE FOA 0002170
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Municipal Solid Waste Management and Materials Redeployment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 08, 2019 This is a Request for Information only. This RFI is not accepting applications for financial assistance. THIS NOTICE DOES NOT CONSTITTUE A FUNDING OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT (FOA). NO FOA EXISTS AT THIS TIME..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Atoka, Johnston, Murray, and Marshall Counties, Oklahoma
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002170
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002170) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00381||Fish and Wildife Coordination and Assistance Programs|
|PD 20 7643||Environmental Sustainability|
|PD 20 1440||Environmental Engineering|
|F19AS00385||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Program|
|F19AS00386||Fish and Wildlife Coordinaion and Assistance Programs|
|FR RRD 19 004||FY19 Short Line Safety Institute Program|
|F19AS00387||Cooperative Ecosystem Unit Studies|
|USGS 19 FA 0177||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00388||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit|
|F19AS00391||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Assistance Programs|
|80HQTR19NOA01 20STP S1||Smallsat Technology Partnerships|
|P19AS00606||Researching Alpine Species|
|G19AS00134||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|FA8650 19 S 5010 CALL 001||Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity; Call 001|
|F19AS00399||Endangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|DE FOA 0002171||PERFORMANCE-BASED ENERGY RESOURCE FEEDBACK, OPTIMIZATION, AND RISK MANAGEMENT (PERFORM)|
|19 604||Transdisciplinary Research in Principles of Data Science Phase II|
|PD 20 1179||Nanoscale Interactions|
|FA8650 19 S 5010 CALL 002||Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity; Call 002 Lithium Seawater Batteries project|
|19 605||Mid-Scale Innovations Program in Astronomical Sciences|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002170", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.