Apply for FY2021 20816
- The Department of Transportation, Maritime Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity for America’s Marine Highway Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.816.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 21, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,819,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: RFI - USAID/Morocco Bridge to Middle School Activity
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 21 Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program to Support Law Enforcement Agencies
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FY2021 20816
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FY2021 20816) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JJ321NF00002||Center for Excellence in Project Finance|
|FTA 2021 003 TR||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program; Tribal Transit Program|
|FM MCG 22 001||Fiscal Year 2022 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
|693JJ321NF00009||National Center for Excellence for Rural Road Safety|
|FTA 2021 005 TPE||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Areas of Persistent Poverty Program|
|693JJ321NF AIDDP||Accelerated Innovation Deployment (AID) Demonstration Program|
|FHWA TTPSF 2021||FY21 Tribal Transportation Program Safety Fund (TTPSF)|
|FR SPP 21 001||FY21 Railroad Safety State Participation Grant Program|
|693JJ921R0000038||Adopting a Public Health Approach to Traffic Safety|
|12 016 001||DASH 102X Route and WMATA 7M Route|
|FTA 2021 006 TPM FERRY||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Passenger Ferry Grant Program|
|FR SEC 21 001||FY21 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
|FTA 2021 011 TRI R2P||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Research to Practice (R2P) Program|
|693JJ921R000025||Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS) Program|
|693JH621 STSFA||2021 Surface Transportation System Funding Alternatives (STSFA) Grants|
|FR CRS 21 002||FY21-CRS-Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements|
|FTA 2021 012 TPM AAF||American Rescue Plan (ARP) Additional Assistance|
|FTA 2021 007 TPE||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Route Planning Restoration Program|
|FTA 2021 008 TPM BUS||Fiscal Year 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity; Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FY2021 20816", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.