Apply for DHS 21 CIS 010 002
- The Department of Homeland Security, Office of Procurement Operations - Grants Division in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2021 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program; Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.010.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 16, 2021 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 33 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: BJA FY 21 Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program to Support Law Enforcement Agencies
Previous opportunity: Media Small Grants Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 21 CIS 010 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 21 CIS 010 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6400 N 35||Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program|
|72051421RFA00003||USAID/Colombia Indigenous Peoples and Afro-Colombian Activity|
|72052021RFA00008||KEM (Maya-K’iche’ word that means “weaving”) STRENGTHENING ENGAGEMENT WITH YOUTH AND INDIGENOUS PEOPLE|
|7200AA21RFA00022||Democratic Elections and Political Process (DEPP) LWA|
|SMZ 500 FY21 01A||U.S. AMBASSADOR’S SPECIAL SELF-HELP FUND|
|72062121RFA00003||Tanzania Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Next Generation|
|693JJ921R000022||Regional Toxicology Liaison Demonstration Project|
|VA NCA VCGP 2022||Veterans Cemetery Grants Program|
|NG SSH FY21||Support for the socio-economic development of communities in Niger|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 21 CIS 010 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.