Fox River NRDA (F19AS00032)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fox River NRDA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.658.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by See NOFO for application instructions.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY2019 NOAA Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Hawaii Program
Previous opportunity: Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Statements of Interest: CHINA PROGRAMS
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00032) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 19 FA 0004||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00042||Coeur d'Alene Basin Agriculture to Wetland Conversion Easements|
|USGS 19 FA 0024||Notice of Intent|
|P19AS00007||Youth Crew Support of Habitat Restoration Surrounding Cheeseboro Canyon Universal Access Trail|
|USGS 19 FA 0016||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00050||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|72049219RFA00001||PNG Biodiversity Program|
|USGS 19 FA 0031||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0006||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00051||Surveys, Conservation, and Management of Biological Resources at Bitter Creek National Wildlife Refuge|
|F19AS00052||R3 Sport Fish Restoration Grant Progam (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F19AS00053||R3 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|N62473 19 2 0001||California Least Tern And Western Snowy Plover Predator Control at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton|
|BOR UC 19 N001||RGSM Genetics Monitoring & Assessment|
|USGS 19 FA 0007||Notice of Intent|
|USFS GLRI CWMA 2019||2018-1C|
|BOR MP 19 N001||Friant-Kern Canal Capacity Correction Project|
|F18AS00321||Spatially Explicit State-and-Transition Modeling for Rangeland Conservation Planning|
|F19AS00075||National Fish Passage Program|
|AFRP N 2 19||Additional environmental compliance tasks at DCID|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00032", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: