BJA FY 19 Local Law Enforcement Crime Gun Intelligence Center Integration Initiative (BJA 2019 15053)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the employment, labor and training, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), law, justice and legal services, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 19 Local Law Enforcement Crime Gun Intelligence Center Integration Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.738.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Law, Justice and Legal Services, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Historic Preservation Fund Grants-in-Aid to State Historic Preservation Offices
Previous opportunity: FY19 and FY20 Region 7 Wetland Program Development Grants
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2019 15053", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: