Quality Health Intiative (RFI 656 18 MCH)
- The Agency for International Development, Mozambique USAID-Maputo in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Quality Health Intiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 04, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $37,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (TMEC)
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Chatham and Effingham Counties, Georgia
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFI 656 18 MCH) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EP IDS 18 004||QUICKFIRE|
|RFA MH 19 242||Computational Approaches for Validating Dimensional Constructs of Relevance to Psychopathology (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 19 004||Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)|
|RFA OH 19 001||National Center for Construction Safety and Health Research and Translation|
|HRSA 19 049||Healthy Start Initiative: Eliminating Disparities in Perinatal Health|
|72065618RFA00003||USAID Community HIV Activity in Zambezia|
|HRSA 19 020||Small Rural Hospital Improvement Program (SHIP)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1931||Assisting the Namibia Ministry of Health and Social Services to Achieve Epidemic Control under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|693JJ319NF NSFLTP||Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects (NSFLTP)|
|RFA DE 19 006||National Dental Practice-Based Research Network: Clinical Trial or Observational Study Planning and Implementation Cooperative Agreement (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA OH 19 010||TREST|
|RFA FD 19 001||Natural History Studies Addressing Unmet Needs of Rare Diseases: Orphan Products Research Project Grant (R01)|
|HRSA 19 029||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning and Resource Allocation Cooperative Agreement|
|HRSA 19 036||AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) National Coordinating Resource Center|
|HRSA 19 035||Regional AIDS Education and Training Centers|
|HRSA 19 026||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D -- Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Grants Supplemental Funding|
|HRSA 19 030||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Access, Care, and Engagement Technical Assistance Center (ACE TA Center)|
|HRSA 19 093||Family-to-Family Health Information Centers – Montana|
|HS BH16I 18 001||2018 09 MSPI Puyallup change of Grantee|
|HRSA 19 003||Advanced Nursing Education Workforce (ANEW)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFI 656 18 MCH", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: